Wednesday 14 June 2017

Dragon Birthday meets Butterflies

Good morning

Here I have another creation created with the latest


The full release can be found on the website here , along with the stockists. 

I went for a Birthday Card, I loved picking up the colours from the papers to colour him up.
I used
Image - Dragon Birthday
Papers - Butterflies


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.


The contrast on this one is some lovely textured cream card stock.  I added to horizontal panels and the the image onto the fancy nestie.  I added some florals, the pink pearls and the lovely sentiment.


The image is coloured in copics and used little strokes to create the texture.

Just a reminder their is CANDY on the 

and you can find lots more new release inspiration too.

Just wanted to say thank you to all my lovely followers and commentators who keep you going.

Hugs
Kate
x

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Kate. Love the colours and the beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10